It's time to schedule your AC tune-up!
Air Conditioning System Tune-ups
Plan ahead to make sure you stay cool this summer.
Schedule your annual AC system tune-up early in the spring. Making sure that your system runs at peak efficiency a few months before summer, will help you keep your cool and save on energy costs during the warmer weather.
Our 10-point Sure StartSM tune-up will:
Contact us to schedule your Sure StartSM AC tune-up today!
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check refrigerant
- Check belt and adjust tension
- Meter voltage and amperage
- Check filters
- Check lock-out circuits and starting contactor
- Check condensing unit wiring
- Clean and adjust thermostat
- Check condensate drain
- Adjust exposed dampers to cooling position
Scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions.
Need a new AC system? Check here for the latest Bryant AC equipment ›